Sunday, April 27, 2008

3 Year Old Operates Heavy Equipment


Ok, so maybe this tiller doesn't qualify as "heavy equipment," but Jack was feeling very cool when his dad let him help in the garden. He wanted to do it by himself, but he is barely tall enough to reach the handle and doesn't weigh enough to push it forward very well. He kept at if for a long time, though and he came inside feeling like he had single-handedly prepared the yard for plants this year. We'll see in ten years if we still have this kind of enthusiasm about yard work.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Flashlight Girl said...

What a little man! I think he'll likely stay interested in yard work if there is plenty of gas-powered equipment involved. Our boys think mowing the lawn is great! I hope that lasts as well. . .

Where The Wilds Things Are said...

That boy sure knows how to garden. Thanks again Jack Jack...you did a great job helping me pick weeds on Friday.

-KJ said...

We'll be ready for him in a few weeks. Send Targhee with him. We suck at gardening.

Nik said...

Okay, you SERIOUSLY crack me up! I LOVED the lactating bunny! Good luck wit the greens! Emily- I want access, too!

Marie said...

That's so cute. Livvy likes to help outside, too.