Thursday, April 15, 2010
Evan Turns 4
Can you believe it? My sweet boy cannot be this old already. Saturday we went to Chuck-E-Cheese (have I told you how much I hate that place?!) Monday we had family over for cake and ice cream. Evan is such a grateful little boy. He gave hugs for all of his gifts and was just a pleasure to be with. He got a Batcave, a Nerf gun, an army dress-up, Hulk fists, Legos(including a Lego headlamp from Jared and Jen that is THE COOLEST), and lots of other great stuff. I have been telling him for the past few months to please not turn four. I tell him that I want him to be three forever. He just politely reminds me that he has to turn four, but that he would stay three if he could help it. He is just so much fun and so huggable and kissable right now. Everything he says is so innocent and wonderful (well, almost everything.) His big brown eyes are to die for. He has been really fun with Drew lately,too. I think they are going to be good buddies. When Evan was little, Jack would dictate any interaction he had with Evan, but Evan is so sweet and patient with Drew. All such different personalities. Well, Teddy Bear. Happy birthday. You have to slow down on your growing up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Looks like Evan had such a fun birthday! The cake turned out really nice, great job! I am really glad he like the headlamp, I hope its as much fun as it looked!
happy Birthday day Evan!!
Post a Comment