Monday, February 22, 2010
A New Newbie Drewbie
I posted a few weeks ago about our grouchy baby. Well, since he has had his new ears(tubes), he has been getting a lot sweeter. In fact, I think we will be keeping him. He still isn't saying much, but he can whistle. Seriously, it's hilarious. I have been trying to get it on film to post here for the family out of state, but whenever I start filming one of the other boys walks into the shot naked. Unfortunatley I'm serious about that too. I try to keep them dressed. Anyway, Drewbie is getting to be a lot of fun. He likes to wear our hats, sit in the middle of the kitchen table, push over plants, play hide and seek with his brothers and he has developed a knack for running straight for the road whenever someone opens a door. Bath time has been the most interesting time of the day with Drew. His brothers are leary of bathing with him anymore because recently he has made the tub into what Targhee decribes as the "log flume." And more than once! As soon as someone notices it, everyone just starts throwing their toys out and bailing out of the tub screaming. Also, if we do not immediately get a diaper on him, he roams the house looking for the right spot to mark his territory. One time he stood in front of the toilet and peed on the floor. Just like his brothers. Literally just like his brothers. Twice now he has dived head first back into the tub, fully lotioned and dressed to be with his brothers who were still bathing. Even with all this naughtiness, though, he is still a cuddly, funny, smart baby who makes our day so much more exciting.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
We love Drewbinski! He is such a character. He really must be guilty of "log flumes" if it is blog worthy. I don't blame is brothers for steering clear.
By the way, I always like to read a good poop and pee story.
So funny...it sounds like there is never a dull moment at your house!
You crack me up, Jules! I can picture the chaos in your delightful words. At least you laugh through all of that! I'd be yelling. Halle also loves to run out in the road, and climb back into the bath, fully clothed. :) Our house should be done in March...we'll have to have you all over for a playdate!
Post a Comment