Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Corn Maze with Cuzzies

 

We could be shoveling poo somewhere and as long as we are with the cuzzies, that's still what our boys would want to do. We have a new tradition of going to a corn maze with cuzzies before Halloween for Family Home Evening. I think we need to change that because the corn maze is SO EXPENSIVE!!!! It's ridiculous. We will have to find something else for our tradition. We had a great time as usual with the cuzzies, however. Maybe next year we can find somewhere to shovel some poo...for free.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Marie said...

Black Island Farms has a coupon on the website for $2 off per person. Or, even better, if you have a group of 15 or more people, contact them in advance, tell them you're doing a family party, and they'll give you the group rate -- $5 per person. Corn mazes are definitely fun!

Child Family said...

Corn mazes are lots of fun! Hopefully one of these years you will be joined by 3 more!

Flashlight Girl said...

Just catching up on the past few posts... Your boys are so awesome. Glad to see that you are teaching them how to work (pound the pavement)! Also, I we have a shed full of poo that you and the cuzzie are welcome to shovel out anytime. FOR FREE! I might even throw in a cookie and hot chocolate, just cuz I'm cool like that. :)