Saturday, September 19, 2009
My Newborn is One!
Targhee always tells me, "He's not your newborn anymore." I have decided that I will always refer to him as my "tiny newborn" even when he is 15 years old. One of my favorite aunts would call her youngest daughter that long after she was a big girl and I thought it was hilarious and wonderful. This was his birthday party and we had a big dinner for family to celebrate. I made leg of lamb (from the very animal Targ's grandpa raised.) It was lots of fun to get together to celebrate this little cutie. He had been really sick during the week, but as you can see, he was well enough to take down a slice of birthday cake. He has definitely been our most challenging baby. He is not a great sleeper and when he wants something he yells as loud as he can until he gets it. I am usually so run down with three boys that it works. He knows this and has me completely worked over... and the cycle continues. So, here's to you, Baby Drew, Drewbinski, Drewzilla, my Tiny Newborn. You keep us on our toes. Click on the collage to see his cuteness up close.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
WOW ~ The year has just flown by! He is seriously a little cutie patootie... My third gave me (and still continues to give me) a run for my money, perhaps that's why three might be it for us!
LOVE IT!!!! I think the cake all over his face is awesome. I'm sorry he's one, but so excited to see those three boys running through the neighborhood together and keeping you wondering where they are, what they're doing and who's going to call you to tell on them...
Happy Birthday Drew!
Happy Birthday to Baby Drew!
Sheesh! One already? Yes, your tiny newborn is an appropriate mother-love title-- always. And one which his brothers will mock him with for eternity. Just so you're prepared. Love ya! :)
Happy Birthday Drew! Time has flown by, if your ONE that means my baby will be one soon! Your gift is on its way!
Post a Comment