He is a red head! He is also sporting the now famous child boy faux hawk. It's a little sparse still, but whatever. We are loving him. He is still such a good baby. He has developed this yell that he prefers to a cry. It's pretty funny. He is seen here "jumping and bumping" according to Evan.
9 comments:
love the faux hawk
He is a little cutie! I was hoping to see you get in there and help him out...
Is he really a redhead? I love redheads, you know.
Jumpers are great!! Drew is growing so fast. . . I'm glad to see you enjoying, and recording, these darling moments. Thanks for sharing.
We have yet to copy the "child faux hawk" and believe me we have tried. Your boys are so cute and you are such a great mom!
There is nothing more annoying than the sound of your own voice in baby talk. Yikes. Sorry everyone.
that is adorable! That is my favorite when they start jumping in the jonny jump. What a mile stone!
He is adorable! I love it!!
He is so cute in his jumper! I just love his big round eyes!
Post a Comment