Thursday, February 5, 2009

Baby Ruth?

 

My brother Adam thinks its funny to suggest that this beautiful baby resembles Sloth from The Goonies. Granted, Drew has one funny ear that we are sure will straighten out over time. Nevertheless, I think this comparison proves the limited resemblance.
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Marie said...

How could anyone suggest something so absurd!? Drew is gorgeous -- and innocent. He doesn't even know such senselessness is being spoken of him. Look at me sounding like a mother bear, and it's not even my kid!

Rieneke said...

Can you say, "ROCKY ROOOAD" and "SLOTH LOVE CHUUNK"?

Child Family said...

Mackenzie has the same thing...hopefully it will straighten!

Joe said...

It's OK. I thought Alli looked like Don Rickles in some of her early pictures, a comparison Marie would never let me make on our blog.

Where The Wilds Things Are said...

Do you want me to kick your brother in the teeth? That is so not funny. He is lucky the mama bear in you didn't attack. By the way, I have never noticed his ear. Is it your single brother? You will have to come up with something really insulting when he has children of his own.

jkimball said...

While I LOVE Goonies, I disagree. Drew might be as cool as Sloth but he is way too handsome.

Angie said...

We need to check into what Adam is smoking. That is the cutest baby ever (and I have had 4 of my own)

-KJ said...

Wait until his teeth come in. KIDDING! I say you get him a Superman T-shirt for his birthday!