Monday, January 26, 2009
I Want My Two Dollars!
We went skiing tonight with Jack and Evan. Jack has been before, but this was Evan's first time. Jack is a natural and couldn't wait to get going. He was excited just to be out with Mom and Dad and talked our leg off all the way there. Evan fell asleep in the car and was very confused when he woke up at the resort. After he got going he loved it. He would yell, "wheeeeeeee" as he went down the hill. What a cutie! Jack was taking things a little more seriously this time and is learning to control his speed a little better. We are so happy to make this a regular family activity. Also I learned that it is no longer cool to refer to the ski resort as "the slopes." Thanks, Targhee.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
Okay - one of my favorite parts of your blogs are trying to figure out where you get the titles from. Some just make me fall on the floor laughing and others leave me in a stupor... This was a laughing one as I envisioned Targhee chasing people down the slopes. I hope you got your two dollars worth!!!
Loved the pictures. Your posts are awesome!
Brooklyn wants to go skiing but I wasn't sure she was old enough. I guess we will have to take her now. What a fun FHE.
Sounds awesome! Where did you go? We'll have to take Liv skiing. And, by the way, I will say "the slopes" until the day I die. And I will think I'm cool.
Whatever you do, don't let them have paper routes and don't let Targhee nail skis to their bikes!
I'm glad there are other "Better Off Dead" fans out there! :)
Post a Comment