Monday, October 6, 2008

Breathtaking Babies


This is the first of some old photo posts I want to do. The top two here are Targhee, and I am the bottom two. Do you think our boys look like us? Mostly I wanted to post this because check out my Dad's hair and sideburns. He seriously still has all that hair. Hilarious.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

monika said...

Hey Jules! I love your new posts! You've been busy. Someday you'll have to show me how you do all this cropping and editing in photoshop. I totally think your boys look like you. Especially Evan. :) Talk to you soon! Love, Mon

Jen said...

Nice outfit Targ!!! Is that dress or just some really ugly overalls? Either way, you nail it and in no way does it make you look like a little girl...no way.

Anonymous said...

Targhee,

I don't think you look like a girl no matter what Jen says. In fact those were very cute overalls in that day way back when. I think your pictures were very cute and it brought back memories of how cute you were when you were little and still are.

Love, Mom