Thursday, June 12, 2008
Jack Turns 4!
Monday was Jack's birthday and he turned 4 years old. I can't hardly believe that it has been four years since I slept in or went a day without changing a diaper. He was SO excited for his birthday. He has been counting down for a month. I asked him if he wanted a friend party or a family party this year and he just wanted to have a family party with his cousins. We had it at the country club pool that I manage in the summer. Everyone had lots of fun swimming and playing. It was a Transformers theme since Jack loves them. He got lots of new toys and has been busy all week since the party trying to play with them all. He likes to keep them organized, so he won't let me throw away the boxes. He puts each toy back in its own box and lines them up on his dresser each night. He also kept all the instructions to all the toys and he keeps them in the drawer of his "good night stand." He has been more willing to share with his neighbor friends than I expected. That was a nice surprise. He loves that he is 4 and has asked me this week if I have noticed that he is definitely bigger now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
We wish we could have been there!
Post a Comment